Video

Sunday, February 1, 2009

The End- blog closed

And so below you see the finished project. A thing of beauty, rare to behold. And behold it we shall. What a tender moment. I feel a tear springing to my eye.
But!
All good things must come to an end... and so must this blog.
And so with a sense of all pervading evil descending around me, I fear the end is nigh for me. Thus, I offer these final thoughts:
  • In my opinion, we've truly captured the spirit of classic film noir. We deserve a place up there with the legends.
  • The lighting is utterly fantastic. Worth my hands almost freezing to the stand.
  • It works without dialogue. The message is portrayed entirely through style. And what style!
  • But I wish I could've got my shot of the moon. I wanted to open with a shot of the moon, then pan down to the front of the house. But it turns out it's too far away. Oh dear.

And so this is my final post. Finito. I wish I could say it's been fun, but there's no time. Goodnight.

This blog is now closed.

The end... or is it?

No comments: